The D&B Corp, commonly referred to simply as "D&B", is an International, American, digital media and merchandising conglomerate that is headquartered in North-East Ohio.
The company acts as an umbrella which in-turn manages and oversees a number of wholly owned brands, businesses and a wide array of web properties.
D&B has invested heavily into the future of the web and has ties to automation, mobile apps, re-commerce, product manufacturing, distribution & content creation.
The company was launched in early 2008 by entrepreneur Devon Brabenec, with the help of Jeff Ritz. (Formerly nicknamed Jeff Day - Hence the "D&B")
The two formed the company and its subsidiaries based on principles of vertical integration. D&B has roots dating back to 1997.
- First un-official brand launched in the spring of 2003.
- Currently operates 4 diverse brands & businesses, 3 micro projects.
- Sold & shipped products to 14 different countries.
- Completed eCommerce transactions in 47 of the US States.
- Won over 20 awards for design, printing, packaging & photography.
- Work Spotted In: Alternative Press, Graphic Design USA, AMP Magazine, The Philadelphia Inquirer, WMFD TV, WKYC3, NBC10, BuzzFeed & The Daily Telegraph.